In July 2016 we had a full day discussion with the Big Lottery on :
‘The Future of Doing Good’
‘What we want services in Plymouth to look like in 2025′
- Read the ful Big Lottery Report – the Future of Doing Good here
75 people took part across all sectors and came up with shared direction for the city. You can find feedback and reports for the day by clicking on the following links:
Now our job is to work at making this happen.
In September 2016 we held meetings in partnership with Plymouth City Council to design how services can cost less but still meet need. We fed the Future of Doing Good into this and came up with a plan for community and preventative services, and environmental and waste services.
See these by clicking on the following links:
- Collated Community Notes from Workshops
- Collated Prevention Notes from Workshops
- Individual Comments Sent in by People Who Could not Attend either Workshop
- Responses from Plymouth Octopus Project
- Time for Big Decisions Waste and environment Workshop Notes
We are following all this up and will continue working to make our visions happen.